Long kurtis are well liked by girls and women today. Day by day, you can come across innovative and new pattern and design in kurtis. Some kurti styles – anarkali, a-line, angrakha and kediya style, jacket style and double layered are running well these days.
- This layered kurti is designed by “Shruti”.
- Made from fine quality cotton, it is sleeveless and has sweetheart neckline.
- Leaf neck with button pattern is detailing computer embroidery design.
- It has two layers. One is adorned with pretty multi color floral prints and white embroidery work and another is in contrasting green.
- Fancy lace work adds lays finishing touch to the outfit.
- It is perfect for party, wedding and reception ceremony.
- While club it with red legging, it seems gorgeous and striking.
- For eye catching look, you can match this a-line kurti with jewelry, ethnic clutch and high heels.
- Blend of style and comfort, it is the best pick for Fashionista.