Which kurtis will suits you better- Short or Long? Both are in today’s fashion and loved by women and girls. Short and long both kurtis look good on every fashionista but woman should choose carefully according their body type, occasion type and personal style.
If you are confused what to wear for your upcoming party occasion or wedding ceremony, first you need to know the dress code of the party. As per the dress code, you may wear short or long kurti.
Guideline for short kurti:
- If you have long lovely legs, short kurti suits you the best.
- Consider bottom. Whether you are planning to pair jeans, trouser or Capri with kurti, then short or waist length kurta is the best pick for you.
- Are you a slim girl? Hem length kurti with legging going good on you.
- Cuts and pattern of tunics are also important to recognize while shopping for kurtis.
- It is ideal choice of wear for college girls and friend’s parties and get-to-gather.
- It makes any girls to appear trendy, chic and modish.
- Carry stole or scarf, flats, funky jewelries and sling bag with short kurti.
Guideline for long kurti:
- If you are heighted woman, long kurtis meant for you.
- Irrespective to body type, ankle length or ¾ length anarkali suits on every woman.
- Choose bottoms such as, legging, churidar and pajamas to club with long kurti.
- You can appeal stylish, elegant and classy wearing long kurti.
- For wedding and reception ceremony, it is the best pick for you.
- Accessorized long kurti with heels, designer clutch, diamond or gold ornaments.