Kurtis have been favorite attire for women and girls for all time. They are very comfortable to wear along also appear stylish and fashionable. They can be worn for parties, formal and casual occasions. However, several things that you should consider while choosing kurti according occasions.
- For casual outing, you may choose square neck or round neck kurti.
- Patterned neckline kurti is also good choice for college wear.
- Make choice for sleeveless and caps sleeve kurta while going with friends.
- Butterfly sleeves tunic look trendy to the wearer.
- If you are planning to go for shopping, pick short and waist length kurti over jeans.
- Floral print, bagh print and sober work kurta is great option for casual day out.
- You should select silk cotton, synthenic and chicken kind of fabric kurti which appears elegant besides very comfortable to wear.
- Black, green, orange and multi colored kurti are good pick
- Look professional wearing mandarin collar or shirt collar kurta.
- You may go for soft colors like white, cream, blue, peach etc.
- Choose cuff sleeves, short and ¾ sleeves kurta for office wear.
- Abstract print, batik print and dual printed kurti is right choice for workplace.
- Pair of knee length kurti and matching legging gives you formal look. You may also wear hem length kurti with jeans or trouser.
- Kurta, made from cotton, khadi and denim material is blend of style and comfort.
- Whether you are going for party, choose vivid and brighten colored kurti.
- Sweet heart neckline and patterned neck kurti is the best choice for get-together.
- Nowadays, long and churidar sleeves kurti is in fashion. Pick ankle length full sleeves kurti for party occasions.
- For evening party celebration, you should go for net kalidar or anarkali kurti.
- Make a choice for beads, embroidery, sequins, stone and lace work kurti designs for shimmering look.
- Brocade, Net, Georgette and Chiffon kurti leaves classy impression to the viewers.
- You may pair your outfit with churidar for perfect look. Accessorize your tunic with high heels, net dupatta and matching jewelry.