Designer Indian Kurti is greatly in trend of fashion in the recent times. It is enormously admired by all age groups of women. You can pair it with a kind of bottoms like leggings, jeggings, jeans, patiala salwar and dhoti. Kurtis and tunics will lend charm to your wardrobe. Day by day, Fashion designers introduce new style and patterns of kurtis. If you follow the fashion trend, online is the best place for you where you can find a choice of unique patterns and styles of kurtis.
- It is the newest style of kurti which designed with ‘C’ shape at the bottom line.
- Its front side is shorter than the back side.
- C cut kurti suits best on heighted women and girls.
- Look slimmer and stylish wearing this pattern.
- Shorter women should avoid the kind of style as they look much shorter in it.
- This pattern of kurti crafted like desi kediyu.
- It creates indo-western look and just perfect wear for wedding occasions.
- It is ideal for all age groups of women.
- Pair this type of kurti with churidar or leggings.
- Anarkali style has been famed from 60’s era and now it’s back again with modernize look and variety of designs.
- It comes in ankle length so churidar go well with it.It suits women of nearly all age groups and all sizes.
- Match it with churidar only because it’s reaching to the ankles.
- You may wear this type of kurtis on reception and wedding events.
- It gives traditional impression as it looks like saree.
- Pallu pattern kurti is perfect wear for party occasions and Navratri celebrations.
- It looks like jacket wearing on a tunic or top.
- Look professional wearing the kind of kurti.
- It can be paired with leggings or jeans.
- Jacket style kurti is great for younger women and college girls.
- This pattern is introduced newly and looks trendy while wearing.
- It is quite different from c cut style. It is designed with beautiful cuts at bottom but both sides appear same.
- It can be paired with leggings or churidar.